Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Teacher's Directory

--- "Phillip L. Miller" <pemiller86@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear List:
>
> Usually once a week or so, someone is looking for a harmonica
> teacher.  Please keep this info for future reference either for
> yourselves and or for someone who may be in need.  Or if you are a
> harmonica teacher and you are not mention in the two following web
> sites, then you may contact these sites and have your name added.
> Thank you.  Just trying to be helpful.
>
>  1) Coast to Coast Music:

http://coast2coastmusic.com/directories/teachers/Harmonica_Teachers6.shtml

For general information, if you are a teacher you may add and maintain
your own listing and link at the above URL by clicking "Add Listing" on
the left of the page (or "Edit Listing" to maintain it) and following
the instructions.  We would appreciate a return link from your web site
if you have one, but it's not necessary.  We also have a similar
directory for technicians and customizers at:

http://coast2coastmusic.com/directories/tech_custom/Harmonica_Technicians_and_Customizers.shtml

One for Harmonica Clubs at:

http://coast2coastmusic.com/directories/clubs/Harmonica_Clubs.shtml

and several other harmonica related directories that can be accessed
from this page:

http://coast2coastmusic.com/general/resources.shtml

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas, Guitars, Strings, & Accessories
800-776-5015