Re: [Harp-L] Lee Oskar's Moustache

From: <peacoatguy@xxxxxxxxx>
The tenacious moustache grabbing quality of LO harps is well known to us furry faced harping units. I'm wondering what other solutions have been tried to make LO's more friendly.

Shaving isn't an option. I've had the moustache 35 years and I'm a little concerned about what might be under there. Any one else got an idea that works?

You might ask the mustached man himself http://www.leeoskar.com/index.html since he plays his own harps. There's a disclaimer that they can't answer every email, but if you let it be known that you were passing it on the finest part of harpdom at harp-l, who knows, he might tell us the secret.

Peace and music,
Dave