[Harp-L] E-BAY ADVERTISEMENT--I've gotta unload some gear (Vocal 300)

  I?m REALLY sorry about this, but I kinda need the money right now.  I put exactly what this is in the subject line so you could delete it without looking at it if you were really offended.

  DigiTech Vocal 300 - DOD FX 40B Equalizer Effects Pedal
  Guitar and/or Harmonica Effects processor Vocal300
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7370343309&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

  MICROPHONES Behringer B-2 Condenser Shure SM58 EV 635
  Phantom Box SONY ECM-330 Shock Mount B2 SM-58 Electro
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7370392192&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

  2 Wireless Guitar System Shure Pocket Rocket Silent Sys
  208.200MHz Shure 900 MHz 8 Ch Rec. RadioShack
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7370425631&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

   Thanks in advance for your patience.

  Will

http://www.channelcatsbluesband.20m.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/willvogtman
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=CDB0693830012

 Yahoo! Personals
 Lot's of someone's, actually. Try Yahoo! Personals