[Harp-L] Re: Lee Oskar's Moustache

peacoatguy wrote:
"The tenacious moustache grabbing quality of LO harps is well known to us furry faced harping units. I'm wondering what other solutions have been tried to make LO's more friendly."

I don't have a moustache but I still can't play Lee Oskar harps because of this problem. They don't grab hair, though, they cut my lips from time to time. Bums me out too because, while I'm a Hohner guy, I WOULD like to invest in some of the LO harmonic minor-tuned harps. I had this problem mostly when tongue blocking, but not when puckering. I don't see why they can't fix this problem.
MN