JAZMAAN! Re: [Harp-L] Booker T. Bacharach! XB-Melody Demos

Morning!

I tried to listen to your songs, but the only place I seemed to be able to get to was a place that wanted to sell me something. What did I do wrong? I'm really interested in the XB's! Thanks... DON

----- Original Message ----- From: "jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 7:04 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Booker T. Bacharach! XB-Melody Demos

I have two new XB-Melody demos available for download at Rapidshare.

One is my version of Booker T. & The MG's "Hip-Hug-Her" played in 3rd position (Key of Bb on an Ab
XB-Melody).

The other is a Burt Bacharach mini-medley of "Do You Know the Way to San Jose" and "I Say a Little
Prayer" played in 2nd position (Key of Eb on an Ab XB-Melody.)

Both of these short solo acoustic demos make extensive use of the unique double-stops available in
Melody Maker tuning.

After you click these links, you'll be taken to the Rapidshare home page. Just scroll down the
page and look for the "FREE" button. Click the "FREE" button and your download should begin. If
the server says its busy, just try again later.

Please let me know what you think of my efforts! Thanks!

http://rapidshare.de/files/8266153/Hip_Hug_Her.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/8265914/San_Jose_Prayer.mp3.html