[Harp-L] Re: Booker T. Bacharach! XB-Melody Demos

Morning!

I tried to listen to your songs, but the only place I seemed to be able to
get to was a place that wanted to sell me something. What did I do wrong?
I'm really interested in the XB's! Thanks... DON

I'm really sorry about that Don.  Believe me, the demos are there and they are FREE.   Here's
EXACTLY how to find them:

click either of these links:

http://rapidshare.de/files/8266153/Hip_Hug_Her.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/8265914/San_Jose_Prayer.mp3.html

That will take you to the Rapidshare home page which is designed to try and sell you a "Premium
account".   IGNORE ALL THAT STUFF.  Just scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click
the button at the bottom that says "Free".

That will bring you to a second page designed to sell you something.   Again just scroll all the
way to the bottom of the page.  You'll see something that says "Download countdown" which will be
counting down from 10, 9, 8, etc.  After about 10 seconds it will change to a LINK to actually
download the song.   Click that and the download should begin.

I'm really sorry for all the hassle and I REALLY wish that Harp-L had upload space for member
demos!   Even if the demos got deleted after a month, that would be so nice to have all our
efforts in one place.