Subject: [Harp-L] Moustache vs Lipstick

Denise writes:

"From the woman side of the coin, I just wanted to say: at least you  guys
don't have to worry about Lipstick getting in your  reeds...

Denise"

.....I so dislike having to remove all traces of lipstick before
playing...though I tend to stick with lighter lip shades and glosses  instead.  Still,
it's an issue since I really NEED some  color on  my face.  I have long hair too
and every so often an  errant strand tends to get hooked.  I'm sure it can't
hurt quite as much as  with the guys' 'staches, tho....<G>

Elizabeth