RE: Subject: [Harp-L] Moustache vs Lipstick

Denise writes:

"From the woman side of the coin, I just wanted to say: at least you  guys
don't have to worry about Lipstick getting in your  reeds...

Denise"

.....I so dislike having to remove all traces of lipstick before
playing...though I tend to stick with lighter lip shades and glosses instead. Still,
it's an issue since I really NEED some color on my face. I have long hair too
and every so often an errant strand tends to get hooked. I'm sure it can't
hurt quite as much as with the guys' 'staches, tho....<G>

Elizabeth

I'll have you know that some of we big, hairy macho types still have our Achilles' heels. In a long playing session I have to use lip cream occasionally, and outdoors in the summer a sunblock on the lips is mandatory for me. I avoid anything with a smell or flavour like the plague. And I'll definitely leave the coloured stuff to the girls and...er...anyone else inclined to use it...

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm
READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm