RE: [Harp-L] Re: recording gigs rig

These are the mics that I own.  All are small and work very well.

Schoeps MK-4
DPA 4060
AT853
Gefell M200
Studio Projects C4

My current favorite is the Schoeps followed closely by the C4s.  The
AT853 and 4060 are great for stealth recording (I have yet to do that)

The Schoeps are very expensive mics ($3000+ with extra caps new) The
C4s are <$300 on ebay. The C4 are awesome mics for the price and I
really like the sound.  The other added benefit is if they get stolen
it's only $300.  When I record with my band and leave the recorder
largely unattended I always use the C4s. Almost all of the recording
I have posted lately are from the C4s.

>>> Rosco