[Harp-L] Re: Booker T. Bacharach! XB-Melody Demos

Jazmaan you're too much! From Booker T to Burt B?

I love the selections, I've always loved those songs, and I would like to hear the harp pieces as part of an ensemble, as the harp tone alone (on the recording) clearly is part of a larger sound you are hearing in your head as you play it. I'm too cowardly to say anything technical on this list re: XB40s, except to say you make 'em sound warmer than usual, if not a bit lonesome without an ensemble.

You know my old outta-the-box-sp20 lazy-blues-noodle ways; XB40s are out of my spectrum. But your spectrum of taste is all encompassing, your diligence in musical exploration is exemplary. Keep up the great work!

-Dave Fertig