[Harp-L] Brush mics

Just to let the list know, I bought one of the Brush elements that Ben
mentioned from the fellow in Germany. Nice guy, but my opinion from someone who
has owned thousands of elements is they are light in the butt and not a strong
crystal at all. They are not the Brush crystal I sell or go after in the ball
mics, which are hit or miss nowadays too. Just my opinion, but save the $40.
He  sold all his R5 elements and now just has these Brush. Nothing personal
with the  guy, he was great about emails and such, they just aren't happening.
First one  that emails me off list I will send it to and you can do your own
trial.