[Harp-L] Garage Band

I've been dinking around with some recording on my PC with Win XP lately and have not been impressed. However, last night I pulled out my Mac G4 (which I got for some educational video editing and haven't used much, yet) and noodled around with Garage Band for 2 or 3 hours. I eventually was able to pull together a backing track and then lay down a live harp line over it. Wow! Pretty impressive quality and versatility. So now I'm excited to play around with this since it is truly a band in a box that will allow me to fill in the gaps that the rest of my family cannot play. Does anyone have suggestions for using this for blues songs or sources for blues appropriate rhythm sample loops, etc.? Seems like a lot of the loops out there on the web are geared toward techno, dance, hip-hop, DJ stuff etc.
Any and all suggestions for where and how to start are appreciated.
Cheers.
Jon