[Harp-L] Christmas Harp CDS

In a message dated 11/30/2005 3:09:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  recording a Christmas CD tomorrow night. It will be available
after this  weekend. Please email if you are interested in a copy.

Chris, put me on your list or tell me what i need to do.
ron
PS: thanks for sending the list HL's Masquerade.  I couldn't  figger out how
to DL it but a lister kindly sent me it as an  attachment.  I mbr u later
posted the harps Howard used.  Would u pls  save me the time and tell me again?
thanks.
ron