[Harp-L] Re: IMO

Some people may disagree, but I learned in high school that saying things
like "in my opinion" and "personally, I think..." is a sign of weak writing.
When you write in an editorial fashion, which includes most of what is sent
to Harp-L, you are obviously stating opinions and thus do not need to
redundantly say so, especially not frequently.

Assume everything you read on the Internet is opinion, and you'll be a lot
safer in this world.  IMO of course!  :-)

Jonathan Metts