Re: [Harp-L] freedom

From: "Frank Franze" <Franze52@xxxxxxx>
<<Chris M - talks a good talk, I enjoy his expressions of thought - but when I listen to his music, it doesn't sound the way that he's been decribing music in the last couple posts. Does anyone else come to this conclusion? >>

I've listened to Chris play live on several occasions, and have his CD. I don't pretend to know what goes on in the heads of others and must take them to their word. I do know that he seems to be able to play whatever he wants to with or without effects. We all hear what we hear and form our own opinions. He does come on strong when he opines on the list and if I had never met him in person I'd have a different opinion of him, and his playing, than I have having spoken to him at a table over beer and listened to him play live. That could taint you opinion, or spring load you to find fault, I don't know. I hope that you get an in person with him, you may well change your opinion.

Peace and music,
Dave