Re: [Harp-L] making my own "melody maker" - question

Thanks G, for the encouraging response.

The melody maker mod was successful.

It turns out that raising the 3 blow reed a tone was the easiest part.
Raising the 5 and 9 draws a half step was more tricky because there's less
metal to work with. But it works. And I really like the sound.

For those who haven't tried a Melody Maker tuning, I recommend checking it
out.

John