[Harp-L] Jason SPAH Blowout: that'S wrong

I was listening to Jason Blow Out and I got looking for who was playing on Shake Rattle And Roll. And I see that the harmonica player is Allen Holmes!!! Well, I know Allen, and that is not him playing on that track! Allen only playted one tune and this was a Jazz Tune.

So who is playing on Shake rattle and roll???

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop
'Makes ya feel great!