[Harp-L] Microtrack

Thanks so much for the discount tip Chris!

I've been salivating over the Microtrack for several weeks now, but I'm restraining myself until I
hear some user reviews.  So please keep us posted with your impressions!

The most detailed review I've been able to find so far is at

http://www.core-sound.com/microtrack_2496/1.php

but they make a competing product so they may be a little bit biased against Microtrack.

By the way, Fry's has been running ads for 2GB Compact Flash cards for $99 or 1GB for $49.