To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 1:32 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] DeFord Bailey is officially inducted into the CountryMusic Hall of Fame !!

I hope I am the first to make the posting of great news!!!!!

This is a time of harmonica celebration.

......... country music pioneer DeFord Bailey is officially inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in the fall, he will become just the second black performer to join its august 95-member ranks, joining 2000 inductee Charley Pride.

http://music.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1046659.php/ Country_Hall_Salutes_%60harmonica_wizard%60