[Harp-L] album review

Listened to John Mayall's Laurel Canyon album over the weekend. I'm unimpressed.
I thought the harp tone was thin, the songs uninspired, and I could have done
without the photos of John in a loin cloth. Didn't like the album. Didn't like
the harp.

Also listened to Bob Dylan's Live 1966 album. The songs are inspired, there are
no pictures of Bob in a loin cloth. The harp playing is too screechy. Extended
screechy.Mr Tambourine Man was cool, but on the whole it sounded like Bob was
not hearing himself and whoever was in charge of EQ should have turned the
treble on the harp way down. Love the album. Didn't like the harp.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm