[Harp-L] Wusikstation deal

Some of the people on these lists, like me, run home studios on their
computers, and use software synthesizers.  If you are not one of those
people, the rest of this message will probably be of no interest to you.

Otherwise, please note that Wusik, who make Wusikstation, a
well-regarded soft sampler and synth, are currently offering V1 of that
instrument for $9.95 via download only.  You will need a hi-bandwidth
connection -- the download is 200 megabytes.  The instrument installs as
a VSTi. I've tested it with Cakewalk Sonar 4, and it works fine under
the Cakewalk VST Adapter.

The sound palette in this instrument, out of the box, tends to the
electronic, but there a number of decent acoustic and electric piano
sounds.  The programming options are extensive, so those who like to
tweak are sure to find plenty to enjoy.  All elements of synthesis can
be put under MIDI control, of course.

$10 for a pro software synthesizer in this class is a very, very good
deal.  If you've got the tenner and are looking for some cool sounds,
especially in electronica, check it out.  You can find the necessary
information about the deal at kvraudio.com -- which is a good place for
electronic musicians to check out every so often anyway.

Standard disclaimer: I have no commercial interest in this product
whatsoever.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com