Re: [Harp-L] Small amp

In a message dated 10/3/05 11:15:54 AM, mbrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:
>  I need to find a small amp, to bring on the plane, that has a decent
> sound, when mic-ed through the P.A.  Any suggestions?    Don't want to make a big
> investment here.

   I only know about the Harp Commander, which will run you about $300, more
than a small investment, at least according to my budget. I like mine a lot.
but I would go for Chris' suggestion and try to borrow an amp when you get
there.   OR, some music stores will rent an amp. Trying to   fly one there sounds
like a big hassle.
Good luck.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb