[Harp-L] Microtrack

I got mine!

Thanks to Chris Michalek and Bachman paving the way, I was able to walk into Guitar Center and
say, "My buddy Chris just bought one at a Guitar Center in Tempe, AZ for only $299!"    They
didn't bat an eyelash, they just pulled up the Tempe, Az transaction on their computer and said
"Ok, no problem!".  They didn't even need the order number to find Chris' sale.

So let me continue the chain reaction.  Just walk into your local Guitar Center and say "My bud,
David bought one at Guitar Center in Sherman Oaks, CA on October 3 for just $299!"  If they need
the sales number its 1161937050.

Let's see how long we Harp-l'ers can get this secret price before the rest of the world catches
on. The cheapest price anywhere online right now is $369 with a wait list and most places are
charging $399.

Mine is charging up right now.  It came with a pouch, a conveniently small charger, a USB cable
(mini USB on the device end, standard USB on the other end), a T-mic with foam windscreens, a 64
MB CF card, a CD with manual and Audacity sound-editing software and a cheap pair of earphones.

I'll post a more complete review soon.

Thanks again Chris for the discount tip!