From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mojo Red
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 10:51 PM
To: Chris Michalek; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] weirdest gig

My weirdest gig? Hah! I got nuthin' on Chris.
That's gotta be the wierdest gig I ever heard tell.

Fire-boy wins, hands down!

... Well, there ~was~ the time this summer when my band played a
daytime, outdoor private birthday party for an aging biker gang... It
got pretty weird.

We were asked to improvise bump-and-grind stripper music for the young,
well-endowed silicone bimbo gal who did her own bump-and-grind thing on
Grampa Biker's birthdayboy lap... wiggling her frosting-decorated
"charms", encouraging the grinning white-bearded birthday biker to er,
enjoy the frosting right in front of all his biker buddies, their wives
and, yup, and their kids...

Yeah, that was pretty dang weird alrighty... But I still think Fire-boy
still gets the prize.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- Chris Michalek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>