[Harp-L] Weird Gigs

My entire sched consists of at least one very strange show a week in some
town you have never heard of, at some club with no windows...Inside it's
usually like an AA meeting except everyone's drinking...swatting at
imaginary flies... birth deformities etc... People like actually physically
poking me or pulling on my wallet chain like over and over, Rebel flags in
New York etc....Just rent any David Lynch movie and welcome to my life.
"Silencia". I need to hire a fire juggler.

Here is the type of comment I might get before,after or during a set:

"My Dog barks some....you picture my dog yet I have not told you what kind
of dog I have....maybe you even pictured Toto from the wizard of Oz!"
                         - David Lynch (from Wild at Heart)
Jason HYPERLINK "http://www.jasonricci.com"www.jasonricci.com

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.