[Harp-L] bullfrog (Small amps)

Dear Bullfrog
        Congrats on your winning the Maine Blues Contest. I was born and
raised in Maine! so I love Maniacs! Be glad that they don't provide amps for
harp players at the IBC! In 95 I was in the IBC and back then They made harp
players use the backline and it was all these horrible Orange amps. I know
now they have better amps now...but still Harp guys at least me...are picky!
I think the best bet (at least what I would do so you might wan't to do the
opposite) Is tell him to borrow an amp from another player there or call
strings and things in Memphis and just rent one for the day.... this is way
better than bringing a small amp they have to mic up a hundred times more
than a Bassman,vibro,concert or super...because you can count on them like
not micing it or not putting it back in the monitors so he can hear it or
not turning it up in the mains. put yourself and him in a bit of control at
least wattage wise and borrow or rent...if your flying that far it's worth
it.
  By the way if you see/ know any of them tell Per Hansen, Dave Tibido, Dave
Wakefield, Mike Curran, Stevie Lynnworth,Jeff Davidson and Mark Miller
etc... Jason Ricci said Hi ayuh.
HYPERLINK "http://www.jasonricci.com"www.jasonricci.com

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.