[Harp-L] Microtrack impressions

Having played with the Microtrack for one day,  I must report that I'm somewhat disappointed with
the device.   Although the recording quality is superb, the controls seem sluggish and the user
interface is less than elegant.   Unlike Minidisc there is no onboard titling nor indexing within
recordings.

I'd say that this device surpasses Minidisc in just one area - recording lengthy concerts, jams or
rehearsals at super high fidelity.    Otherwise, Minidisc seems a lot more user friendly and a lot
less expensive.