Re: [Harp-L] Patch '101' anyone

I thought that I had read all of the postings but I did miss Chris Michalek's.
It can sometimes be difficult to catch all of the postings while on the road.
Thanks for the answer, sorry list, to have repeated the question.

Keith Dunn

"Someone else just asked what a patch is and there was a good description a few
posts back, yesterday or so. It's just a name for a collection of settings for
a particular device, in this case the Digitech RP effects units/amp modelers.
For an example, see Chris Michalek's patch that he posted yesterday."

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA