Re: [Harp-L] Differences between sax and clarinet

Once again Winslow nails it.

One note-
any sax "doubler" will tell you that sax and flute are more similar than sax & clarinet.
the similarity of the single reed mouthpiece is about where it ends.

I own a clarinet but I only confess to actually doubling on 2 instruments:
Short Harp
Chromonica

Michael Peloquin
come to Jam Camp in San Diego, Oct 14-16, 2005
tell them Michael sent you
http://www.gindick.com
http://www.harpsax.com