Re: [Harp-L] Differences between sax and clarinet

What the h*ll is a "Short Harp" and "Chromonica"???? Just kidding, see - the confusion begins.  Yeah, this is a real good idea. Not.

But I confess I really *don't* know what a "nose flute" is. Guess I'll have to google that one.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA