[Harp-L] Hangin' out with the pros in Del Mar

From: "Gary Lehmann" <hqr@xxxxxxx>

> PS  I live really close to the upcoming Gindick Jam Camp, but cannot get
> approval from my wife to spend big money.  I still wanna hear you guys
> tho--are there any public performances planned?

Hi Gary,

The seminar has been sold out for a month or so, but come into the hotel bar

around 2:00 on
Sunday,  that's about when the band will start up. Introduce yourself,  I'll

be the guy MC'ing the jam.

Mark

--->Wonderful!

Thanks guys, and if there is a chromatic teacher coming, pmail me and maybe
I can get permission for a lesson (!).
Gary