[Harp-L] Threaded Inserts

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to
obtain the appropriate size threaded insert(s) to
attach the mouthpiece to a Hering Velvet Voice 48
chromatic.

Right now the two Herings that I have both use self
tapping screws to hold the mouthpiece to the plastic
comb. Both have loosened up and I would like to put
some threaded inserts in the comb and use the
appropriate size screws to hold the mouthpiece in
place.

Any help on where I can obtains the screws and
inserts, along with the correct size, would be
appreciated.

Dennis

http://mail.yahoo.com