[Harp-L] The Definitive Book on Nashville Number System

Hey Folks,

For those of interested in getting into the Nashville Number System, Ed
Coogan, from this list, sent me info on a good book.  I just ordered it off
the following site:

http://www.nashvillenumbersystem.com/

The site is very informative and the book seems to be the definitive work on
the subject. The book comes with a CD of songs with the charts for each song
done by several musicians so you can see the various ways the systems is
used.  One little nugget is that Charlie McCoy was one of the original
people to develop this system; a harp player for Pete's sakes!

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh