Re: [Harp-L] Learn to play in 2 days???

"charlie zevon" <chaszev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Help, I volunteered to play with my church band this Sunday and I need to
> learn the harp fast.  I'm not a harmonica player (trumpet and sax are my
> main instruments), but I've always liked the sound. So I'm looking for quick
> pointers.

and hey, folks, i volunteered to play coltrane's "a love supreme"
this weekend.  i'm not a sax player (harp is my main instrument),
but i've always liked the sound.  can someone help me out, too?

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?