Re: Re: [Harp-L] Learn to play in 2 days???

Garry Hodgson wrote:
> and hey, folks, i volunteered to play coltrane's "a love supreme"
> this weekend.  i'm not a sax player (harp is my main instrument),
> but i've always liked the sound.  can someone help me out, too?

Now you know why people don't take the harmonica seriously.  With two
days practice, someone with moderate musical experience probably
actually *can* comp one of the most prominent harmonica parts in modern
music.  After all, it's not like he asked to cover Runaway or
Fingertips or Runaround.  Bono ain't 'Trane.

-tim