[Harp-L] ADMIN please read

Ok, I've just reset the posting limit to 15kb down from 25 kb.  This
should have absolutely no effect on any normal posts.  If it does I'll
reset the limit to a higher value.  The goal is to try and catch all of
the recent partially quoted digests before they make it back to the list.
Previously it wasn't easy to repost an entire digest to the list because
the digest generates at 36kb and the post limit was 25kb.  Sometimes the
digest generates at a smaller threshold.  I think the reason this happens
is the compilation is at a little over 20 k and a post comes in that gets
it to over 36kb. When that happens you'll see a 22-24kb digest.  You could
requote that to the list and not hit the post limit.  This will no longer
be the case starting right now.  I can't do anything about partially
quoted digests and I'm not going to start nagging people now.  I really do
appreciate the complete and total lack of other people policing the list
on the list.  The recent unsubscribe request that made it to the list
generated zero response.  I can't tell you how much that made my day.  For
anyone still awake at the end of this post, you can slap the other people
who have fallen asleeep around now to wake them up.
  fjm harp-l-listowner