[Harp-L] amp build

I was working on a prototype for the Brown Deluxe, however stock they are
feedback monsters. With new line voltage if you have a stock power supply you
will be putting around 460 volts to the plates on a 6V6, way too hot. My friend
 Mitch Kashmar loves his brown Princetons, just my suggestion I would go with
 either the Harvard or Princeton. If needed I have vintage real Jensen P10R's
 completely rebuilt and ready to go if you go the 10" route. I was going to
start  listing most of my stashed gear on ebay as I will be out of work in my
day job  for nearly 8 months. I am a fan of the paper oil capacitors I use so
if you want  them for whatever circuit you need just let me know the values and
how many and  I will take care of you. Good luck. Everyone I am sure has
their opinion of  these amps so it will be interesting. If you decide to go with
brown Deluxe you  can have a voltage corrected power supply to put 390-400volts
to the plates when  plugged into the socket today. I have done that with
great results. All the best