[Harp-L] NEW William Clarke CD Available!

October 2005!  Jeannette Clarke has just released a CD titled, William
Clarke – “Live In Germany”.  All 10 tracks were recorded live during a
single performance in Bremen German in 1988.  (Essentially, before Clarke
had hit “the scene” in a big way).  Whether you are a Clarke fan, blues fan,
or harp fan, there is plenty to satisfy you!  On this recording you have
four individuals, ( William Clarke, John “Marx” Markowski on guitar, Willie
Brinlee on bass, and Eddie Clark on drums), speaking the same language so
eloquently and clearly on the same page, (undoubtedly from countless
performances together).  Clarke’s performance IS amazing, but the three
gentlemen accompany him on this outing are all on equal footing, all clearly
at the top of their game.

Technically speaking, the engineering of this live recording is excellent.
And while some of the studio recordings you are familiar with may offer more
personnel, such as a second guitar, piano, or horn section, you won’t feel
there is anything missing here.  If I could only have one William Clarke CD
with me anytime or anywhere, this would be it!  The cost is $17, and you can
get the CD directly from Jeannette Clarke-Lodovici by contacting her via
email at  HYPERLINK "mailto:jlodovici@xxxxxxx";  HYPERLINK
"mailto:jlodovici@xxxxxxx"; jlodovici@xxxxxxxx  It is also available on
Ebay.com and may soon be available at Amazon.com.

Standard disclaimer:  I have NO material intere$t in this CD.  I offer this
info on behalf of Jeannette in an effort to bring you one more opportunity
to hear a truly great harp player, (taken from us far too soon), in a
setting where the player was also the director, (read, no record label
interference).

Harmonically,
Stan Ruffo