[Harp-L] NEW William Clarke CD

Stan beat me to the punch...but the new CD IS terrific!

The recording is much better than I expected and every song is a keeper.  I believe the CD includes four new tracks not previously released on Bill's other CD's.  Check out Bill's entire catalog on the Harmonica Masterclass website  http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/c.htm. In recent correspondence with Jeannette, she is very proud of this release and hopeful the Harp-L community will embrace some additional new material from William Clarke.  I know I am happy to add this great piece of music to my existing William Clarke library......and hope there are more to come from Jeannette's vault?

And a piece of trivia, the photo of Bill Clarke on the back cover of the CD insert, was taken by Dallas' own Don O back in 1991 in Chicago. See the rest of the phots at http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/Dopp.html.

Stan mentioned in his post where and how to purchase the CD's....get your today!

Usual no affiliation....blah, blah, blah............