[Harp-L] Re: Wahs of Sorts

So you're saying the harmonica isn't very harmonic?  :-)

Thanks for the explanation.  I couldn't follow it all, but I learned a lot about wah pedals and I think I get the gist of why they don't work as well on harmonica as guitar.  Luckily I have a guitar (though I wouldn't say I can play it...) so I may get some use out of my wah pedal some day.  For harp, I'll keep on the lookout for an auto-wah, in addition to the octave, distortion, and echo pedals I want to get some day after winning the lottery.

Jonathan Metts