RE: [Harp-L] Overblow squeals

My general feeling is if you want to be a serious OB player then you
need to use harps that work correctly out of the box.  That's hohner
and hering hamonicas.  My preference is Hohner.

If I could play Filisko harps then I would most certainly use Golden
Melodies followed by special 20s and marine bands.

Lee Oskar makes a nice harp but it's too much work to set them up and
then further tweak them just to get stable Ob's out of them.