RE: [Harp-L] Overblow squeals

> My general feeling is if you want to be a serious OB player
> then you need to use harps that work correctly out of the
> box.  That's hohner and hering hamonicas.  My preference is Hohner.

I feel that that is nonsense, if you want to be a serious overblow
player you have to be able to overblow and have good intonation.
On what harp you do that is totally irrelevant.

Why would you have to use a harp that sort of works out of the box when
you can make any harp work better than that with a little work.

Tinus
http://www.overblow.com