[Harp-L] Harmonica players has disappeared (very important matter)

Hi lists,

We are without any news from Nicolas Moreau, 19 years old french harmonica player travelling in USA.
He has said that He was going to Memphis, Tennessee.
It was about a week and half ago. Since then, we have no news of him and people who know him are getting anxious.

If you have any news about him, if you have seen him or heard of him since then, please e-mail me!

that's a very important matter! If He is still in USA by the end of next week, He will considered as and illegal immigrant (Alien?) and be chased then by the Federal Police (FBI).
This will then become a big big deal!
As illegal immigrant, He will be sent right back to France by the first plane available (which is going to cost him a fortune), and forbidden to come back on any US territory for the next 5 and half years!

Then, He will also not be able to penetrate on any Australian or New Zealand terrotry, and also forbidden to move freely in Europe...

As you can see, it is a very important matter, but the first concern is, for us, to know if Nicolas is STILL ALIVE!

Please, email me if you have any questions or informations.

Kindest regards,

Nicolas Froggy Fouquet

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop