[Harp-L] Rob Does Conan W/ Dolly!

 I just watched Rob Paparozzi do his thing on Conan O'Brians show.  He
sounded awesome as usual. Dolly sang Bobby McGee and the song was kicked off
by Rob blowing some monster tone licks. I tell you one of my favorite
moments at SPAH in Dallas was sitting across from him at the blues jam. What
a classy guy and a powerhouse of talent. Thanks to who ever it was that gave
the heads up that he would be on the tube tonight. Well worth staying up
for.

Warren Bee