[Harp-L] building your harp CD collection

a few ideas on building up your harp CD collection without gowing
broke..........

Archive.Org
I'm not sure who does all the work behind getting the live gig recordings
onto the Archive.Org site.  I know I often catch the postings based on
messages by Garry Hodgson.  Anyway, I'd like to thank all involved, and the
artists who allow it to be posted.  It's a great resource and a great
savings.  I've downloaded 8 CD's worth of material from the site(that's
about $120 bucks if you had to buy it).  The Jason Ricci Blowout is a
killer; Ricci, Gruenling, Pat Ramsey, some fascinating harp by Filisko.

iTunes
I get some great harp CD's here.  Usually you can get an album for $9.99,
which is cheap.  They keep adding old and hard to find stuff.  I just got
Mojo Buford album (I love Mojo Buford)

TheElecticFetus.Com
I've been looking for a long time for an affordable copy of "The Harpoon
Man" by Greg Fingers Taylor.  The old LP's have been selling for $40+.  This
website had a CD for $16.  I didn't know it ever came out on CD, but it did.
It's one of my favorite harp "albums".  Album in the sense that the whole
damn thing is great.

Pete