[Harp-L] jazz harp tonight

Jazz Set on NPR public radio will be airing a prerecorded live performance today from Boston. Check your local public radio station for
when it airs the show. There are 2 bands featured on the show with one having a chromatic jazz player. I don't recall the performers names
as I never heard them before. The 2nd band is from South America. I think they have the chrome jazz harpist based on the sound clips I heard
for the show.

For those in the WRTI-FM listening area the show will be broadcast at 7pm today.
You might be able to hear it online at the WRTI website WRTI.org or check to see if there is a website listing the Jazz Set (jazzset) program.

You will need to download either RealMedia or WindowsMedia to listen.

mike