Re: [Harp-L] POPPER SIGHTING....

No, I missed that one but I did see BT Saturday night in Boston and they were
(IMHO) frickin' AWESOME!!!! And John is a true gem of a human being. I had
the opportunity to chat with him for a bit. I told him I was just starting to
learn how to play the harp and  would he give me a nugget of knowledge to take
home with me. He said "work on your triplets." Then he turned and said
something to one of the guys in his crew. The crew guy acknowledged what he said and
disappeared for a bit. Then he came back and handed John a harmonica. John then
gave me the harp and said, "Here ya go, man, a Special 20 to practise those
triplets on."   What a guy!!!!