[Harp-L] House Concerts

All,

We had our first House Concert Thursday night. We had 23 paying attendees. The artists were Fred Gosbey and Julia Lane (Castlebay) http://www.castlebay.net/ They said our 20X 30 oak, timberframe great room had beautiful acoustics ( both for the audience and the musicians) Everyone wants more concerts, SO -------

1) If you are a professional performer or group (3 people or less)

2) If your performance is acoustic.

3) If you will be traveling through the Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia area.

If you might be interested in-------------

1)A night's free food and lodging in a timberframe chalet on top of a mountain.

2) Gate ( $5 for children $10 for adults is what we suggest to the audience)We can easily seat 56
people.

3) Opportunity to sell CDs and stuff and build a new fan base.

4) Opportunity for up close and personal interaction with your audience.

Contact Me! (If you aren't sure about me contact Fred and Julia)
Barbara Butler
724-627-7419
bsvb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Too many people die with their music still inside - Let it out!"
Strath an De' Farm
http://www.strathande.com
Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/goto?pg=http:// coast2coastmusic.com/index.shtml&mv_pv=AFL3356