[Harp-L] Re: Chromatics sold in all keys

Greetings to John Walden. This is a reply to your statement that Hohner
doesn't sell model 270s or CX-12s in all major keys. According to the 2002  Hohner
USA catalog, we in the colonies have all major keys available in both  models.

Hohner USA sells its 270 in major keys of C-C#(Db) Tenor; C-C#(Db); D-D#
(Eb); Eb-E:
E-E# (F); F-F# (Gb); G-G# (Ab); A-A# (Bb); Bb-B; and B-B# (C).

Hohner sells the black CX-12 in all of the major keys listed for the 270,
except B-B# (C).

While I'm writing this, I'd also like to apologize to the readers of Harp-L
and to Winslow . I had stated in an earlier message that chromatics in the
"do"  key -1st position- have more blow notes than draw notes in the pre-set
major  scale, making 1st position easier to play than the other keys on the same
harp.  I was wrong, as Winslow stated. There are 4 draw and 4 blow notes in the
do  scale, if you count the 8th degree of the scale (do) as another note of
the  scale, and not a repeat. Thanks for your understanding. HOJO.