Re: [Harp-L] possible extinction of chromatic

As a harmonica player who's first instrument was a Super Chromonica in "G"
many many years ago.. Who then transferred almost entirely to diatonic harps to
play rock and blues all over the world for the next 30 years.... Nowadays I
play 75% chromatic harmonica to 25% diatonic.... Extinction of the chromatic?
Not with me... I just love my 270s, and my ILUS Renaissance is even better.
John Walden
London
England